"Eye-catching" is definitely the best way to describe Frozen Gun Games’ beautifully presented puzzler...« (iFanzine.com, preview)
And seeing as how engaging and brain-twisting it looks, it’s likely that we’ll also be honoring it as our Game of the Week to boot.« (appadvice.com, preview)
"Freeze!" achieves a level of addiction that has only been seen in games like Angry Birds...« (goponygo.com, preview)
you'll be amazed about all the things possible in this atmospheric game« (iosgaming.de, preview)
Free for a short time only, with the entire first world (25 levels)!
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even – escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy; just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is – at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 10 free bonus levels
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from Swiss trance master Karl Lukas
* Facebook and Twitter support
* GameCenter Leaderboards & Achie